BBQ Chicken Drummies, Brussels Sprouts, Black Beans & Corn - Individual Meal
Chicken drummettes in a sweet and slightly spicy BBQ sauce, along with Brussels Sprouts & Black Beans & Corn.
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 19 rating(s).
|one of my favorites|
|Arthur B. (11/08/2017)|
|Didn't care for the chicken but liked the black bean and corn|
|MaryAnne A. (09/20/2017)|
|Only 5 drummies but good.|
|Rhonda M. (08/13/2017)|