Breakfast Scramble with Asparagus and Hash Browns - Individual Meal
A delicious egg white scramble with sausage, cheese and peppers along with asparagus and hash browns makes a filling meal.
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, MILK
Serving Size: 9.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 3.5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 2 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 21 rating(s).
|Somehow scrambled eggs needed more than five microwaved minutes? Very watery as if water was spilled in eggs? Had to heat an extra 2 minutes|
|Lilly A B. (12/06/2017)|
|These Breakfast Scrambles never seem to cook up right. Usually to much water in the egg section and the egg is very chewy. That said I really love the hash browns and asparagus.|
|Jack J. (10/13/2017)|
|Very good breakfast! Asparagus is a delicious addition.|
|Kathryn R. (08/08/2017)|