We love to show off our meals! Here are some recipes using items from our menu- Showing off how adaptable and easy to use our dishes can be!
Crabcakes and Spinach Orzo Pasta Salad - Makes 2-4 servings
2 Servings MagicKitchen.com Crabcakes
2 Tbsp Chopped Tarragon
2 Tbsp Chopped Dill
1 ea Clove of Garlic, minced
2 tsp. Lemon Juice
½ ea. Red Onion, thinly sliced
2 cups Baby Spinach
½ cup Italian Dressing
8 oz. Orzo Pasta (uncooked)
- Prepare Pasta according to the instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix in Italian dressing and garlic. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Prepare Crabcakes according to the instructions on the package.
- Add lemon juice, herbs, spinach and onion to the pasta and toss. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve Crabcakes with pasta salad.
Seared Salmon Salad
Makes 2-4 servings
2 servings of the Salmon Fillet
1 Bag of baby spinach
1 Large Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
1 cup Cucumber, Sliced
1 Avocado, diced
Vinaigrette/Italian Dressing or your favorite salad dressing
- Prepare the seared salmon filets according to the instructions on the package.
- Toss all remaining ingredients together and serve with 2-4 portions of the salmon.
Curried Carrot Soup
-Makes 4-6 servings
2 servings of MagicKitchen.com Buttered Carrots
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Small Onion, Diced
½ cup Celery, Diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
1Tbsp Curry Powder
4 cups Vegetable or chicken stock (low-sodium optional), hot
¼ cup-1/3 cup Half and Half (optional)
- Cook the Buttered Carrots according to the instructions on the package and let them cool.
- In a 2 quart sauce pot cook the celery and onion over medium high heat with the olive oil.
- Chop the carrots roughly and add them to the celery and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the curry powder. Mix to combine.
- Add 2 cups of the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer to a blender or use an immersion blender to puree, adding up to four cups of hot stock.
- Blend in half and half if desired.
Broccoli Mushroom and Zucchini Chicken Pasta
Makes 6-8 servings
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cubed
8 oz Mushrooms, Sliced
2 Servings MagicKitchen.com Broccoli, Mushroom Zucchini Soup, heated
1 lb. Penne Pasta
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the penne pasta according to the instructions on the package
- In a 10 inch skillet, saute the chicken over medium high heat in olive oil then remove from the pan and add the mushrooms
- Saute the mushrooms until brown.
- Add the heated soup to the pan and bring to a high simmer for 4-6 minutes or until the soup has thickened.
- Add the parmesan to the soup and mushrooms.
- Add the cooked pasta. Stir to coat and stir in the reserved chicken.
(add cooked broccoli florets if desired.)
Double Fudge Brownie Banana Split Parfaits
Makes 2-4 servings
2 Servings of the Double Fudge Brownie
Bananas, your favorite ice cream, your favorite sundae sauces and toppings and whipped cream.
- Cut the brownies into cubes.
- In tall parfait glasses, layer ice cream, brownies, sauces.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry!
Fast and Easy Barley Salad
1- four-serving MagicKitchen.com Barley Pilaf
1- stalk celery, sliced thin
1- green onion, sliced thin
your favorite bottled vinaigrette, such as Newman's Own, to taste.
squeeze of fresh lemon juice, optional
Thaw the Barley Pilaf and place in serving bowl. Add celery and onion and mix gently. Add vinaigrette and gently toss.
Meatloaf Shepherd's Pie
Want to make meatloaf stretch even further? Try this satisfying casserole.
2-serving order of MagicKitchen.com Meatloaf
1 cup mixed frozen vegetables of your choice
1/4 cup sliced green onion (optional)
4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
1 clove garlic, peeled
1/2 cup sour cream (lowfat or regular)
1 small can tomato sauce
1/2 tsp beef bouillon powder
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Crumble meatloaf in the bottom of a greased 2 quart baking dish. Boil the potatoes and garlic together until soft. Mash together with sour cream and 1/2 cup of the cheese. (The garlic will add a mellow garlic flavor to the potatoes.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle the frozen vegetables and green onion over the meatloaf. Combine the tomato sauce with a dash of Worcestershire Sauce and the beef bouillon granules. Pour over vegetables and beef.
Smooth the potatoes over the mixture, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar cheese and bake for a further 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
MagicKitchen.com Corn Salad
4-serving MagicKitchen.com Fresh Cut Corn Medley
1/2 small red onion, finely diced
3 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
3 tablespoons good olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black
1/2 cup julienned fresh basil leaves
Thaw the Corn Medley overnight. Toss the corn in a large bowl with the red onions, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and
pepper. Just before serving, toss in the fresh basil. Taste for seasonings and serve cold or at room temperature.
Mashed Potato Salad
4 servings of MagicKitchen.com Mashed Potatoes, thawed
2 boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 tsp. mustard
2/3 tsp. mayonnaise
1/4 c. bell pepper, chopped
1/4 c. onion, chopped
2 tsp. sweet pickle relish
1/2 tsp. salt to taste
Mix all ingredients together. Serve at room temperature.
Whether you're buttering up your sweetie on Valentine's Day or saying 'I love you, Mom!', on Mother's Day, here's a sweet and easy breakfast.
1 cup strong dark hot coffee
1/2 cup lowfat milk
Sugar to taste
1 shot favorite liqueur if desired
Shaved dark chocolate
Heat milk, but do not boil. Mix milk and coffee in a large mug. Add sugar to taste. Top with cognac, Grand Marnier, Frangelico, Amaretto, or Kahlua. Add a dollop of whipped cream and some shaved chocolate for a great look and taste!
MagicKitchen.com Apple Strudel
1 portion MagicKitchen.com Apple Strudel, unthawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove strudel from packaging and place on cookie sheet in oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes until browned. Place on a nice plate with a rose and serve!
On a chilly night, this soup and a loaf of bread will satisfy and warm you and your family!
1 tsp oil
2 stalks celery, sliced
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 carrot, peeled and diced
4 cups good chicken broth
4-serving order of Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce , thawed
Grate Parmesan cheese, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Sauté onion, celery, and carrot in oil until onion is soft. Pour broth over and bring to a simmer. Simmer 15 minutes. Add thawed ravioli and sauce and heat through gently. Ladle into bowls, pass the crusty bread, pepper and Parmesan, and enjoy!
Our friends ordered the new parents bundle for us after we had our daughter last year. The meals weren't only simple to prepare, but also tasty! Our favorite was the panna cotta. Now, our friends are about to have a son and we'll be sending this bundle to them.
Chef-Prepared Frozen Meals
Our chef-prepared frozen meals are shipped nationwide. The recipes are lovingly crafted by our chefs and rigorously tested in our kitchens. They are made to deliver maximum flavor and nutrition while being able to withstand freezing and thawing.
The chef-prepared meals are flash-frozen. Flash-freezing happens within seconds, locking in nutrients and flavor. The meals are stored for only a short time, so that what you receive is as close to kitchen-fresh as we can make it.
Our customers agree!
"My order, which was a gift for a sick friend, was one of those caught up in the last snowstorm and was delivered a week late. My friend called to say that everything came frozen and the meals were delicious.
Thank you for call and your excellent customer service. I will be definitely order from your website again."
"I really love Magickitchen. The food is so fresh although it is frozen & the taste is delicious! Please keep up the good work"!
"This food is fresher and better than other frozen meals"