Beef Lasagna with Peas & Carrots - Individual Meal
A beautiful tomato sauce, hand made noodles, onions, mozzarella, a little beef, and the chef's special Italian spices make this lasagna one of the best ever. Order online and get delicious premade beef lasagna delivered to your home!Serving Size: 12 oz
CONTAINS: DAIRY, WHEAT,EGGS
Serving Size: 11 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 -5 minutes. Add time if needed until heated thoroughly.
- Let stand for two minutes.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. No need to puncture film.
- Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Carefully remove from oven, let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
This review comes from my mother (she is the one that eats these meals, I just buy them for her). She likes this lasagna, its a bit small and she often gets hungry a few hours later. She suggests adding some veggies like eggplant inside with the beef if its possible. She does like it and its tasty. Evangelina P
Really good! Kimberly M
This was one of my favorites probably because I love lasagna. Jackie K