Breaded Pollock, Peas with Mushrooms, Onions, Red Peppers, Carrots - Individual Meal
Breaded Pollock, Peas with Mushrooms, Onions, Red Peppers, Carrots
CONTAINS: FISH (POLLOCK), SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 9.6oz
Servings per container: 1
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 7
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 33 rating(s).
|good but a little expensive|
|Donette B. (12/14/2017)|
|MaryAnne A. (09/20/2017)|
|Not to my liking|
|Astra G. (08/22/2017)|