Bruschetta Chicken with Red Skin Potatoes & Green Beans - Individual Meal
A chicken breast patty with a tomato-onion garlic sauce, along with red potatoes and green beans.Serving Size: 11 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 7
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 31 rating(s).
|Lynvol A. (12/26/2018)|
|JOHN & Susan M. (11/06/2018)|
|Very good meal. Just enough.|
|Barbara J. (04/19/2018)|