Cheese Omelet, Broccoli & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Frozen cheddar cheese omelet, broccoli and Cinnamon apples. A hearty breakfast.Serving Size: 9 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: EGG, DAIRY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 28 rating(s).
|Good occasional fill in meal.|
|JOHN & Susan M. (09/28/2018)|
|Catherine G. (04/03/2018)|
|Really, really good. Loved the Cinnamon Apples.|
|Sue F. (03/27/2018)|