Grilled Chicken with Florentine Rice, Asparagus & Carrots- Individual Meal
Grilled Chicken with Florentine Rice, Asparagus & Carrots
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 13.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 17 rating(s).
|Good dish. Did not care for the asparagus. A little stringy for my taste.|
|Zariah B. (09/10/2019)|
|Not my favorite. Rice good. Asparagus is an odd companion to carrots.|
|Catherine G. (03/22/2017)|
|My mother enjoyed it very much.|
|David O. (11/10/2016)|