Chicken Noodle Casserole with Bean Blend & Three Seasons Blend - Individual Meal
Chicken Noodle Casserole with Bean Blend & Three Seasons BlendServing Size: 14.3 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 19
CONTAINS: SOY MILK, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 14.3oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Casserole was good. Really liked sides. Linda T
Good and has flavor. Used a slice of bread to soak up the sauce. Was more soupy then a casserole. Side dishes were slightly crunchy though. Don't like crunchy beans Zariah B