Chipotle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Green Beans - Individual Meal
Chipotle Meatloaf with Red Skin Potatoes & Green BeansServing Size: 9.85 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
Serving Size: 9.85oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 52 rating(s).
|The meatloaf is moist and flavorful. The vegetables are tasty and not overcooked. One of my favorite meals.|
|Susan M. (05/26/2020)|
|Very tasty. I wish it were available more often.|
|Bill S. (05/08/2020)|
|sorry we didn't like the taste of this item. We didn't like any of the dinner meals that we tried. we like the Ala-cart meals better.|
|Theresa H. (05/06/2020)|