Crab Cake, Brown Rice & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Crab Cake, Brown Rice & Mixed VegetablesServing Size: 11 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
CONTAINS: SHELLFISH (CRAB), WHEAT, SOY, EGG.
MAY CONTAIN SHELL FRAGMENTS.
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||90|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
For best result, cook from defrosted. When thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
Conventional Oven (Recommended Method)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove plastic top from tray.
- Place tray onto baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Carefully remove tray and serve.
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve
Avg rating: based on 16 rating(s).
|Fair, but hardly worth the price. The vegetables tasted canned.|
|Richard T. (10/17/2018)|
|MAll I can say I love the crab cakes. This is my treat, the crab cakes are excellent...|
|Walterine Eugene F. (09/05/2018)|
|Crab cakes good, vegetables delicious but the rice was rather dry|
|JULIENNE J. (08/16/2018)|