Creamy Country Fried Steak with Red Skin Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Creamy Country Fried Steak with Red Skin Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables. Order today and get creamy country fried steak delivered to your door!Serving Size: 11.15 oz
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 11.15 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Another enjoyable, tasty meal. Will be on our reorder list. Yvonne P
Not a keeper Karen S
The flavor is good, but I prefer mine a little crispy and would like the gravy on the side. The gravy makes it a little mushy, but it tastes good. CHARLENE R