Grilled Pesto Chicken Breast Patty with Lima Beans & Three Seasons Blend - Individual Meal
Grilled chicken breast patty- with a light pesto sauce, accompanied by lima beans and a vegetable blendServing Size: 10.9 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 13 rating(s).
|It was ok. Chicken was dry as there were not much sauce. Had to dip in diabetic ketchup.|
|Zariah B. (08/01/2019)|
|Excellent and very flavorful service|
|Barbara J. (04/19/2018)|
|A bit dry|
|Christopher F. (12/21/2017)|