Cheese Lasagna with Meat Sauce with Spinach & Corn with Peppers - Individual Meal
Healthy cheese lasagna with Meat Sauce, Spinach, Corn with Peppers. Treat yourself to a delicious low-fat meal with our ready-made lasagna delivery!Serving Size: 15.5 oz
CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 15.5 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Okay. J. Michael D
I'm always up for Italian food any day of the week. I wouldn't call this dish lasagna as it was utterly flavorless. I tried adding salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, but, alas, it didn't help. The spinach was hard to swallow, as it was also soggy and gross. The corn was OK, though. Ken C
Too much tomato for me and not enough lasagna. Did not like the peppers in the side Ray P