Breaded Parmesan Chicken Patty with Red Skin Potatoes & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Breaded Parmesan Chicken Patty with Red Skin Potatoes & Mixed VegetablesServing Size: 10.95 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 15
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 10.95oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||170|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 6 rating(s).
|Loved this dish. Everything was perfect for my taste.|
|Zariah B. (09/10/2019)|
|THOMAS C. (06/05/2019)|