Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli - Individual Meal
Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & BroccoliServing Size: 8.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, DAIRY.
Serving Size: 8.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 16 rating(s).
|Loves your breakfast meals they are so good and they are really fast for him to fix.|
|Cindy L. (12/03/2019)|
|I love this meal I cut up my omelet, and mix the broccoli with eggs. and put some butter on my sweet potatoes. The meal is delicious that way. And it's very filling.|
|Kathryn R. (03/16/2018)|
|good but a little expensive|
|Donette B. (12/14/2017)|