Roast Turkey with Gravy & Mashed Potatoes with Peas - Individual Meal
Like Thanksgiving any time of year. Real Roast Turkey with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas.Serving Size: 10 oz
Serving Size: 10 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from Frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on backing sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Add some cranberry sauce and you are good to go. Stephen T
I didnt really like this one to much turkey was dry Linda K
WE LIKE THIS ONE. FAIR AMOUNT OF TURKEY, NICE GRAVY AND MASHED POTATOES. PEAS A LITTLE DRY. Theresa H