Beef Lasagna with Peas & Carrots - Individual Meal
A beautiful tomato sauce, hand made noodles, onions, mozzarella, a little beef, and the chef's special Italian spices make this lasagna one of the best ever.Serving Size: 12 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 14
CONTAINS: DAIRY, WHEAT,EGGS
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 -5 minutes. Add time if needed until heated thoroughly.
- Let stand for two minutes.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. No need to puncture film.
- Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Carefully remove from oven, let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
Avg rating: based on 82 rating(s).
|the red sauce is good. vegetables fresh|
|Jean C. (12/12/2019)|
|very good and tasty|
|Linda U. (10/29/2019)|
|what i remember i liked it|
|Renee R. (09/12/2019)|