Beef Meatballs & Alfredo Shell Pasta, with Corn & Green Beans -Individual Meal
Beef Meatballs & Alfredo Shell Pasta, Corn & Green Beans
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 12.9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 60 rating(s).
|good but a little expensive|
|Donette B. (12/14/2017)|
|Still very dry??? Need to cook 5 min as frozen - not enough sauce to help cook with defrosting???|
|Lilly A B. (12/06/2017)|
|Very bland meal. Diabetic friendly but no taste. There were about 4 pieces of pasta in the meal.|
|Barton P. (11/28/2017)|