Creamy Chicken Patty & Waffle with Autumn Blend and Butternut Squash - Individual Meal
Creamy sauce over crisp chicken and waffles, accompanied by two sides.Serving Size: 12 oz.
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 12oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||215|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
This meal has some big flaws. With a chicken patty & gravy on top of a waffle, the waffle turns to mush by the time it's cooked. The gravy was a bit oddly sweet as if some syrup was hiding there. It'd be better if a packet or two of syrup & some hot sauce was included to replace the gravy. The breaded chicken patty was much better than the non-breaded patties in some of your dinners. The squash was fine, if unevenly cooked. Tori A
All good. Zariah B