Cheese Omelet, Broccoli & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Frozen cheddar cheese omelet, broccoli and Cinnamon apples. A hearty breakfast.Serving Size: 9 oz.
CONTAINS: EGG, DAIRY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
The cinnamon apples were the best Ive ever had. Overall a great meal Osbin S
VERY GOOD....I ALWAYS ORDER EXTRA Kathy R
Very tasty! Bill S