Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Spinach & Sweet Potatoes - Individual Meal
Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Spinach & Sweet Potatoes. This healthy premade dish is ready to serve in minutes. Order today and get delicious grilled pork with gravy delivered to your door!Serving Size: 11.5 oz
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.5 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
It was an okay meal. Colleen R
Much to my surprise this item was not produced by MagicKitchen but by an unknown company, Traditions in Mississippi. The meat was edible but unacceptable, even by fast-food standards. The spinach was too bitter to eat and sweet potatoes tasteless. Molly H
Great Gerald L