Beef Bourguignon, Brown Rice & Broccoli - Individual Meal
Beef cooked until tender, with wine, tomatoes and mushrooms, with brown rice and broccoli sides.Serving Size: 13 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
Serving Size: 13oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 50 rating(s).
|Beef was dried out, sauce was very watery along with the broccoli.|
|A W B. (01/13/2020)|
|I'm not a fan of this sauce but other people might have enjoy it.|
|Cathy N. (01/08/2020)|
|The beef is very good with the exception of one piece which is all fat and not edible.|
|William N. (12/11/2019)|