Chicken Broccoli Wild Rice Casserole - Individual Meal
Chicken pieces and broccoli, with a creamy sauce over two kids of rice. A single serving, this is a wonderful meal, and so easily reheated. Chicken casserole delivery!Serving Size: 12 oz
|1 servings per container|
|Serving size||12 oz|
|% DV*||% DV*|
|incl. Additional Sugars|
Do not thaw prior to cooking for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Remove frozen meal from carton.
- Remove film cover and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen entree on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 F oven for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of 170 F
- Carefully remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from box and remove film cover.
- Cook on High for 5-6 minutes.
- After cooking, let stand in microwave for 2 minutes.
This is my favorite casserole. Nancy D
VERY tasty Kathleen C
Iâm not a fan of this meal. It wasnât bad, but I wouldnât order it again. Colleen R