BBQ Pork Patty, Red Skin Potatoes & Whole Kernel Corn - Individual Meal
Frozen BBQ pork patty with delicious sauce, red skin potatoes and a side of whole kernel cornServing Size: 10.1 oz.
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 10.1oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||105|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Delicious Charles W
VERY GOOD Edna T
I loved this it was saucey and tender yummy cant wait to order again Linda K