Basil Chicken with Rice Pilaf and Zucchini Stir-Fry - Individual Meal
Our chefs whipped up this piquant dish in a flurry of creativity! The chicken is cooked gently with a whole palate of savory herbs and spices, along with a little butter and Parmesan Cheese. It's served over a toothsome rice pilaf.Serving Size: 12 oz
CONTAINS: DAIRY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 12 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||190|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - DO NOT DEFROST Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- No need to puncture film on tray.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 -5 minutes or until heated through.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film on tray. Film will lift when reheated.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Carefully remove and serve.
Very different from the other meals but just as delicious!!! Cindy S
Don't do well with green vegs. They leave blood spots on skin. Marilyn B
Give this a try trust me you'll order this every week too Jamayka J