Cheese Manicotti & Vegetable Alfredo - Individual Meal
Cheese Manicotti & Vegetable Alfredo, Four Season Veggies and BroccoliServing Size: 10.1 oz.
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 6
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.1oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 36 rating(s).
|One of my Dad's favorite|
|Donna D. (05/10/2018)|
|sauce very tasty...pasta wrap difficult to cook with micro|
|Gerde H. R. (04/03/2018)|
|This was a delicious combination of flavors. I would order it again.|
|Catherine G. (04/03/2018)|