Chicken Patty with Rosemary Gravy with Lima Beans and Spring Vegetables- Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with Rosemary Gravy with Lima Beans and Spring Vegetables. Place an order and get this complete dinner delivered right to your door!Serving Size: 11.3 oz
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 11.3 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
The only meal we have had that was bland and dry chicken. Veg. Soaking in liquid that had no flavor . Will not order again. Love more than 99% of your meals. Charlene L
Not enough flavor in the sauce for the chicken. Sylvia V
pattie was tough Dennis D E