Creamy Breaded Chicken Patty with Lima Beans & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Creamy Breaded Chicken Patty with Lima Beans & Mixed Vegetables. Nutritionally balanced and low in sodium, this dish is perfect for a quick meal. Try our creamy breaded chicken dinner delivery today!Serving Size: 11.28 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 18
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 11.28oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||170|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Very good neal. Cathy N
I completely enjoyed this! Vickie J
more pressed meat yum Chuck T