Breaded Pollock, Peas with Mushrooms, Onions, Red Peppers, Carrots - Individual Meal
Breaded Pollock, Peas with Mushrooms, Onions, Red Peppers, Carrots. Try our personal meal delivery today!Serving Size: 9.6 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
CONTAINS: FISH (POLLOCK), SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 9.6oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 47 rating(s).
|Husband thought it was great!|
|Vickie J. (05/14/2020)|
|Connie V. (05/04/2020)|
|Not good. Liquid contents slopped over the beaded fish and ruined the breading. Veggies were bland. Hospital food style.|
|Edward C. (04/14/2020)|