Breaded Pork, Red Skin Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts - Individual Meal
Breaded Pork, Red Skin Potatoes & Brussels SproutsServing Size: 8.8 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK
Serving Size: 8.8 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||155|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Breading is mushy and flavorless. J. Michael D
I ordered this for my Dad and he said he did not care for any of the breaded patty meals. Elizabeth H
Very good! Fred A