Chicken & Bean Red Burrito with Cheese Sauce, Spinach and Corn with Peppers - Individual Meal
Chicken & Bean Red Burrito with Cheese sauce, Spinach and Corn with PeppersServing Size: 13.55 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 19
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 13.55oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on high for 8 minutes until heated.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 1 rating(s).