Chicken & Mushroom Swiss Rice with Peas & Carrots and Stewed Tomatoes - Individual Meal
Chicken & Mushroom Swiss Rice with Peas & Carrots and Stewed TomatoesServing Size: 14.1 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 14.1oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 5 rating(s).
|Tasted good. Better than many other dishes I bought.|
|SHEILA S. (11/12/2019)|
|My husband loved the chicken & mushrooms. Peas and carrots not so much,|
|Laverne G. (07/18/2019)|