Crab Cake, Brown Rice & Mixed Vegetables - Individual Meal
Crab Cake, Brown Rice & Mixed VegetablesServing Size: 11 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 15
CONTAINS: SHELLFISH (CRAB), WHEAT, SOY, EGG.
MAY CONTAIN SHELL FRAGMENTS.
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||90|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
For best result, cook from defrosted. When thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
Conventional Oven (Recommended Method)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove plastic top from tray.
- Place tray onto baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Carefully remove tray and serve.
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve
Avg rating: based on 23 rating(s).
|it taste great!!|
|Jocelyn H. (09/20/2019)|
|This was very good and enjoyed the mixed vegetables.|
|Maria A. S. (09/11/2019)|
|Crab cakes were a little soggy. Perhaps next time less heating time in the microwave? Sides are ok.|
|Zariah B. (09/10/2019)|