Breaded Chicken Patty, Spring Vegetables & Corn - Individual Meal
Frozen Breaded Chicken Patty with Spring Vegetables & Corn - Individual MealServing Size: 8.9 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 8.9 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||160|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on high 4 minutes 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slit film over each compartment. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Carefully remove film from product. Enjoy!
both vegs were tasty and the patty too, but the patty was badly overcooked around the edges. need to review cooking instructins Jim T
Chicken patty flavor was typical of most chicken pattys veg. Were good Jody S
The patty was tough. Martha R