Breaded Fish Wedge, Green Beans and Cauliflower - Individual Meal
Breaded Fish Wedge, Green Beans and Cauliflower
CONTAINS: FISH (ALASKA POLLOCK), WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 8.8oz
Servings per container: 1
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 5
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost.
- Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
- When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 33 rating(s).
|Excellent; I loved it!|
|Karen S. (01/02/2018)|
|One inch fish strip - old freezer taste - dry and bland - cauliflower taste like veggie should.|
|Lilly A B. (12/06/2017)|
|I like the breaded fish wedge. I make my own tartar sauce to go with the fish, and it finishes off this tasty meal.|
|Kathryn R. (08/08/2017)|