Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli - Individual Meal
Plain Omelet, Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, DAIRY.
Serving Size: 8.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 10 rating(s).
|good but a little expensive|
|Donette B. (12/14/2017)|
|This omelet ok - a little rubbery.|
|Lilly A B. (12/06/2017)|
|Side dishes better than omelet. Not enough ingredients in omelet|
|Phala H. (11/12/2017)|