BBQ Pork Patty, Red Skin Potatoes & Whole Kernel Corn - Individual Meal
Frozen BBQ pork patty with delicious sauce, red skin potatoes and a side of whole kernel cornServing Size: 10.1 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 15
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 10.1oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||105|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 9 rating(s).
|Generous portions. No flavoring, salt free? I add salt, pepper and butter. Makes it better.|
|Frances F. (10/02/2019)|
|Pretty tasty as it is...yum!|
|Brenda R. (07/20/2019)|
|Potatoes and corn good, but the patty itself was just so-so.|
|Mary Ellen K. (06/21/2019)|