Breakfast Burrito with Salsa, Applesauce & Hash Browns - Individual Meal
A yummy premade breakfast burrito with hashbrowns and applesauce.Serving Size: 13.9 oz.
CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT
Serving Size: 13.9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||170|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
NO EGG IN BURRTTO REST WASA EATABLE Edna T
I give it 3-1/2 stars. The burrito needs lots more eggs & cheese to be called a breakfast, but its flavor is good. The applesauce is quite good, but the hash browns need to be fried in a skillet to be actual HBs. Tori A
Great breakfast. Very tasty! Sylvia V