Grilled Chicken with Florentine Rice, Asparagus & Carrots- Individual Meal
Grilled Chicken with Florentine Rice, Asparagus & Carrots
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 13.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||100|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
This was really good!! The only disappointment was the asparagus was all stems and no tops. Very good flavor, chicken moist and flavorful! Beth V
Very tasty and satisfying. You don't find many meals that include asparagus and we love it. Vickie J
Very tasty. Carole T