Sausage & French Toast, Hashbrowns & Applesauce - Individual Meal
Sausage & French Toast with Applesauce and Hash Browns.Serving Size: 10.4 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 23
CONTAINS: EGG, MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 10.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||270|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Your sausage & applesauce are good & so are the hash browns if cooked in the frying pan so they actually become hash BROWNS. The french toast was rock hard & dry. To avoid that, it needs to be SOAKED in milk & eggs, not merely quickly dipped. You also need special instructions to avoid having bread products dry out in the micro -- something like 'add french toast only for last 1 min of cooking time.' Tori A
I liked them Patricia M
Sausage and applesauce very good. But the French toast tends to get a little hard after being in the microwave. Perhaps the toast should not be so thick, Yvonne G