Chicken Patty over Rice & Gravy with Bean Blend & Carrots - Individual Meal
Chicken Patty over Rice & Gravy with Bean Blend & CarrotsServing Size: 11.8 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 13
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 18 rating(s).
|Chicken paddy tender and deicious|
|Linda U. (10/29/2019)|
|check th amount of salt put on the chicken and turkey meals|
|Linda M. (05/16/2019)|
|Great Dish. Only problem, plastic covering was torn over chicken upon arrival on one of the two of these I ordered. Discarded the chicken and used vegetables with another protein main course. Used to see these meals come in a cardboard sleeve on previous orders a while back. Wish this continued.|
|Dwight S. (02/19/2019)|