Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Mixed Greens & Sweet Potatoes - Individual Meal
Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Mixed Greens and Sweet PotatoesServing Size: 11.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 15 rating(s).
|Very flavorful and filling...|
|Rudolph C. (01/05/2017)|
|Not bad, but family agreed that we wouldn't seek this one out. Pork patty was flavorful, but we'd rather just have a pork chop.|
|Wendy W. (08/17/2013)|