Tilapia & Rice Pilaf with Mushroom & Artichoke Hearts - Individual Meal
A hearty seafood meal, with tilapia in a creamy sauce and rice pilaf.Serving Size: 11 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 14
CONTAINS: FISH, DAIRY, SOY, WHEAT.
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Need to add seasoning Frances F
An excellent combination of mushroom and artichoke hearts to enhance the taste of tilapia over rice pilaf! Steven C
I liked it pretty well (I do like most fish). My hubby didn't care for it. Probably would not order again. Tiiu R