Roast Turkey with Gravy & Mashed Potatoes with Peas - Individual Meal
Like Thanksgiving any time of year. Real Roast Turkey with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas.Serving Size: 10 oz
Serving Size: 12.8 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from Frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on backing sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
A little watery, but fresh tasting and nicely flavored. Sylvia V
Was astonished to open dinner after microwaving and find no trace of "oodles of gravy". It's shown in the picture, but all there was was the pieces of turkey! Incidentally, above this review box it shows this was last ordered 12/12/2013. I am writing about an order I made in November, 2021 which is my first order ever with Magic Kitchen. John C
Delicious! Kristine C