Chicken Patty with Apricot Rice, Carrots, Brussels Sprouts -Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with Apricot Rice, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots. Order now and get this delicious frozen dinner delivered to your home!Serving Size: 11.7 oz.
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.7oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Very good!the veggies were very good. Sharon J
Very tasty. Carole T
Meat was dry Zariah B