Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Spinach & Sweet Potatoes - Individual Meal
Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Spinach & Sweet PotatoesServing Size: 11.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 13
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 18 rating(s).
|I liked a lot very tasty|
|Linda U. (10/29/2019)|
|Pork patty was ok but not a fan of the spinach or potatoes.|
|Mary Ellen K. (06/21/2019)|
|Very flavorful and filling...|
|Rudolph C. (01/05/2017)|