Pepperoni Pizza with 4 Seasons Vegetables & Whole Kernel Corn - Individual Meal
Small pepperoni pizza, Cauliflower, carrots, yellow squash and pinto beans side dish, along with whole kernel corn side.Serving Size: 10.55 oz
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10.55 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Good Karen K
The pizza was by far the best! At first I thought I would not like it, but it is very thick stuffed with pepperoni and some other herbs and spices, and the mozzarella cheese on top was very thick and melted perfect over the crust. This one was definitely a deal breaker! Cheryl C
Good pizza had it before delicious as always Linda K