Salmon & Vegetable Linguini - Individual Meal
Filet of salmon with broccoli, zucchini, green beans. red pepper in a tomato-lemon sauce over linguine pasta.Serving Size: 10 oz.
CONTAINS: FISH, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
I prefer other meals. William N
Could there be a healthier dish? And that's why I order from Magic Kitchen, to make sure that I am eating with my health in mind because I have diabetes and chronic kidney disease. Steven B
Salmon was moist but pasta was dry. Will not be ordering this again. Beth V