Cheese Manicotti & Alfredo Sauce with Butternut Squash and Autumn Blend - Individual Meal
Cheese Manicotti & Alfredo Sauce with Butternut Squash and Autumn BlendServing Size: 10.7 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 15
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.7oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 49 rating(s).
|Daphne S. (05/08/2019)|
|Good but one thumbs down|
|John S. (04/11/2019)|
|Manicotti and alfredo sauce had no taste to it. I will not order that again|
|Robert C. (02/26/2019)|